Exercise class bookings
The club booking system is available to book a class up to 48 hours before the start time of the class.
When a class is full, you will be able to add your name to a waiting list. If a place becomes available, you will be sent an email or message to say you have been moved into the class but can cancel if you choose. If you move from the waiting list into a class this will not generate a no-show or late cancellation.
We encourage you to arrive at your class five minutes before the start to get set up. If you arrive after the class start time, your place may be given away or the instructor may choose not to allow you to join.
If you change your mind about attending a class, cancellation is available up to four hours before the start of the class. Cancellation after that time will be classified as a no-show.
If you fail to show for four classes within a calendar month, your booking rights will be automatically suspended for the duration of one week, and you will be notified by email.
This policy is in place to maximise the potential number of class slots available to all members.
Personal training bookings
- Sessions must be paid for in advance, either at concierge or via the account credit facility.
- Top up sessions and multiple ‘Pack’ sessions are available and can be paid for in the same way.
- Pack sessions must be used within a certain number of days from pack purchase; three and 10 pack sessions expire within 84 days of purchase, 20 pack sessions expire within 168 days of purchase.
- Personal training sessions are non-transferable.
- Personal training sessions will automatically expire on membership end date.
Direct Debit cancellation terms
- Payment is scheduled from the 1st day of each month.
- One full calendar month notice is required for cancellation of membership (see Club Rules).
- Cancellation must be given in writing – email is acceptable.
- Cancellations are only valid if confirmed by Coach via email.
Session Attendance Terms
- If you cancel a booked personal training session with less than 24 hours’ notice, or fail to attend a booked session, you will be charged for the session or the session will be mark as redeemed.
- If you’re late for your session, your session time will be reduced accordingly. If you’re more than 20 minutes late for your session, the session may be cancelled and marked as redeemed.
- If, for any reason, we need to cancel your booked session with less than 24 hours’ notice, or your personal trainer is more than 10 minutes late for your session, you will receive a replacement session free of charge.
- If your normal personal trainer is unavailable for any reason the Performance Director will assist in allocating you an alternative suitable personal trainer for your sessions.